For some time now, the Magic Maze has been regularly robbed by
unscrupulous adventurers, who incessantly steal from the same four
shops. How strange! Due to this alarming observation, Management has
installed new security systems to dissuade any further dishonest deeds.
The Maximum Security expansion not only brings the mall guards of
Magic Maze to life, but provides a number of other modules to allow you
to customize your experience. There are two different types of modules:
helpers and challenges, which decrease or increase the difficulty. You
will be guided step by step through all of the modules, and each of them
comes with a tutorial that will help you practise the new rules before
adding it to your "real" games of Magic Maze.
- Ventilation shafts: the dwarf can open ventilation shafts for all the heroes to move quickly from one end of it to the other.
- Wall breaches: the barbarian can breach the walls of the mall for all the heroes to move through it.
- Spells: the mage can cast 2 spells among 10 available, with instant or temporary effects.
- Telekinesis: the elf can move Mall tiles around
- Anti-stress tokens: you can use them at anytime to allow a discussion, swap Action tiles or flip the sand timer
- Maps & Auto-explore spaces: explore the mall much
quicker!Control room: use that special space to send the guards to
- Guard: a Hero and a Guard cannot stand or pass through a Mall tile
where the other type of pawn is standing. You move the guards just like
- Reinforcement guards: these extra guards are added when the theft is committed.
- Guard room: if a Hero an a Guard are (by mistake) on the same tile, the hero gets caught and must be freed.
- Beholder: a Hero and the Beholder cannot stand or pass through a
Mall tile where the other type of pawn is standing. A hero must be
standing on a Command space to move the Beholder.
- Sensor: a Hero cannot stand on a space covered by the sensor. A hero must be standing on a Control space to rotate the sensor.
- Locked escape: a Hero must be standing on a Code space for the dwarf to be able to escape.
All of these modules bring in more options to make Magic Maze a more intense and puzzling experience.
Ages: 8+ | Players: 1 - 8 | Playtime: 20 minutes
Name: Magic Maze : Maximum Security (Expansion)
Model No. -
In Stock: 1
Product added: 09/18/2018
Products GTIN: 03683080183022
Place your Shipping & Returns text here
At *Your business name* we understand that we have a responsibility to protect and respect your privacy and look after your personal data. This Privacy Notice, inclusive of our General Terms of Service, explains what personal data we collect, how we use your personal data, reasons we may need to disclose your personal data to others and how we store your personal data securely. GDPRData Protection law will take effect on 25 May 2018 This Privacy Notice sets out your rights under the new laws.
What our customers say...
Average rating based on 0 review(s)
There are currently no product reviews.