The Rivendell Region Guide takes your
adventures West across the Misty Mountains to the Last Homely House,
expanding play into eastern Eriador, covering not only Rivendell itself,
but Angmar, Fornost, Mount Gram, Tharbad and everywhere in between.
There are also rules for creating your own Magical Treasure; playing
High Elves of Rivendell; turning the baleful Eye of Mordor on your
company; and facing more powerful adversaries than ever before.
This hardcover, 144-page, full-colour supplement includes:
- Background for the Last Homely House, Rivendell, the sanctuary of Imladris.
- Write-ups of the characters that might be encountered in Imladris, from Elrond and Arwen to Glorfindel and the White Council.
- New Fellowship undertakings.
- A history of Arnor, Angmar and the Rangers of the North.
- A region guide to Eastern Eriador, including the Barrow-downs, the Trollshaws and Angmar.
- New adversaries to face, including Ettins, Hill-men of Rhudaur and the toughest Troll of them all, the Queen of Castle Hill.
- A bestiary of undead creatures, from Bog Soldiers and Barrow-wights to the Lord of the Nazgûl himself, the Witch-king of Angmar.
- Rules for powerful adversaries, allowing you to customise any
monster to provide a challenge for even the most heroic of adventurers.
- A set of optional rules, the Eye of Mordor, to track how much attention the Enemy reserves for the company.
- Rules for adding Magical Treasure to your campaign, including dozens of ready-made artefacts, some famous, others less so.
- A new playable Heroic Culture: the High Elves of Rivendell.
Name: Adventures in Middle Earth RPG - Rivendell Region Guide
Model No. -
In Stock: 1
Product added: 10/23/2019
Products GTIN: 09780857443304
Place your Shipping & Returns text here
At *Your business name* we understand that we have a responsibility to protect and respect your privacy and look after your personal data. This Privacy Notice, inclusive of our General Terms of Service, explains what personal data we collect, how we use your personal data, reasons we may need to disclose your personal data to others and how we store your personal data securely. GDPRData Protection law will take effect on 25 May 2018 This Privacy Notice sets out your rights under the new laws.
What our customers say...
Average rating based on 0 review(s)
There are currently no product reviews.